Police & First Responders
Law enforcement and fire fighting rank among the most stressful jobs in our society. Police officers and fire fighters are asked to put their lives on the line on a daily basis. In addition to managing the physical risk of the job, officers must also deal with personal, legal, organizational and political stress. These responsibilities can be quite stressful for officers and their families.
Stress in these areas may result in:
- Marital or Family Problems
- Political or Legal Trouble
- Problems with Command Staff
- Mood Related Problems Like Anxiety or Depression
- Trauma Related Stress from Critical Incidents
Solid Ground Counseling is able to provide confidential services by a therapist who is experienced in working with first responders.
These services include:
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Group Therapy
- Individual Counseling
- Marital & Family Counseling